Contact Leslie at Leslie.C@teambrock.org for sponsorship or more information.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Team Brock Halloween 5K Fun Run! There are many volunteer opportunities available for Saturday, October 21st, the day of the fun run. After viewing the volunteer opportunities below, fill out your information and a member of Team Brock will be in contact with you.
*Volunteers will receive Team Brock t-shirts
Volunteer opportunities - Volunteers will be assigned to do any of the following:
• Early morning pre-event set-up
Registration/packet pick up
• Check in runners, distribute registration packets and manage walk-up registrations
• Assist runners at starting line and finish line
• Trail spirit volunteers to cheer on runners
• Help keep everyone hydrated and safe!
Game Booth Stations
• Assist with bouncy house and booth games
• After event tear down to ensure park is left clean
This event would not be possible without the generous help of our Team Brock volunteers!
To volunteer please email: 5K@teambrock.org and include the following information.
Street Address including city, state and zip code
Cell Phone Number:
Age of volunteer if under 18:
“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.”
~ Muhammad Ali